When Circulon was first introduced, the nonstick system was so unique in extending the durability of nonstick cookware, it was actually granted a patent. The unique Circulon Hi-Low surface made the pans at least three times more abrasion resistant than any other nonstick cookware on the market.
Circulon grew to become the best-selling brand of cookware in the world. Over the years, the brand has pioneered a series of innovative cooking solutions, including:
- The first hard-anodized nonstick cookware
- The first hard anodized cookware with a color exterior
- A durable nonstick system on stainless steel
- Hard-anodized electric cookware
- The “Toss & Turn” chef’s pan
- Splatter-free cooking shields
- Easy-straining colander lids
- The first hard-anodized cookware that is completely dishwasher-safe
- The first hard-anodized cookware that is suitable for all stovetops (including induction)
Today, Circulon continues its tradition of providing cooking solutions by design.