- Durable, heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch
- Full cap base features a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel for rapid, even heating
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- This dishwasher-safe chef pan combines technology with the styling and quality that Farberware® has delivered for decades
Cooks from those just starting out in the kitchen to those who’ve been making meals for years will appreciate the size, style, and versatility of the sturdy, iconic Farberware® Classic Series™ Stainless Steel 6-Quart Jumbo Covered Chef Pan.
This Classic Series™ chef pan features the timeless, long-lasting stainless steel construction and polished exteriors that have made Farberware® famous for more than a century. The 6-quart capacity has room for plenty of diced potatoes for weekend hash, or lots of juicy sauce from a chicken braise. Or a whole heck of a lot of scrambled eggs for a holiday brunch! The sturdiness of steel ensures that this pan will last, and the brushed interior cleans easily.
A large-capacity covered sauté-style pan in the kitchen is the ideal cookware piece for everything from big-batch veggie stir frys to smothered pork chops and one-dish dinners. Farberware® has been trusted for over 100 years, and this chef pan continues that tradition for a new generation. The sturdiness of steel ensures that this pan will last, and the brushed interior cleans easily. A full cap base makes it suitable for all stovetops, including induction. Best of all, the pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, and the iconic Farberware® handles are oven safe to 350°F.
Turn again and again to timeless cookware durability and classic kitchen style, with the Farberware® Classic Series™ Stainless Steel 6-Quart Jumbo Covered Chef Pan.