- 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts
- The saucepan’s full cap base features a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating
- Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch; the comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp
- The straining saucepan’s self-basting lid can be rotated to strain liquids or positioned to seal in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit as well as dishwasher safe, this stainless steel saucepan combines technology with Farberware styling and quality
Heat, boil, strain and pour favorite foods and sauces with this versatile Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this straining saucepan continues that tradition for a new generation. A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating, and the heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch. For covered cooking, rotate the self-basting lid to close the holes so heat and moisture stay inside the pan. To strain, simply align the lid’s holes with the pan’s pour spouts. One side of the saucepan has a shallow, wide spout perfect for straining small items like orzo pasta or baby peas. The other side has a deep, narrow spout ideal for straining bow tie pasta or new potatoes. A comfortable, strong handle provides a confident grasp, making it easy to pour turkey gravy into a serving vessel during the holidays. This straining saucepan also is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F, just like all the quality pots and pans in the Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel collection.
Save time when cooking, straining and pouring using this convenient Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts.