- STOCKPOT WITH LID: This 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid is self basting to lock in heat and moisture essential to flavorful cooking
- EVEN HEAT STOCKPOT: A full cap base on the stockpot features a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel for rapid, even heating
- CLASSIC STAINLESS STEEL: The stainless steel stockpot’s heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch
- HIGH HEAT STOCKPOT: Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the comfortable handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp when removing a full pot in and out of the oven
- EASY TO CLEAN: This dishwasher-safe stockpot combines technology with the styling and quality that Farberware has delivered for decades
Perfect for one-pot meals, this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid is an essential piece for making quick dinners for the family.
A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating, whether boiling water for pasta or simmering homemade chicken soup. Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch, and the comfortable handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp when handling the stockpot. A self-basting lid helps seal in heat and moisture, plus this stockpot is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F. The generous stockpot is a great addition to the other pots and pans in the Farberware Classic Series collection.
Prepare complete meals in this ample Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid that cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
FARBERWARE® LIFETIME WARRANTY
Farberware® is manufactured and sold pursuant to a license from Farberware Licensing Company,
LLC. Thank you for purchasing our cookware. We wish you years of cooking enjoyment. Farberware®
is dedicated to producing a trusted brand of cookware. Farberware pans are manufactured
and inspected to ensure high quality standards. They are warranted to the original purchaser
to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use
for the lifetime of the cookware. If a Farberware item is believed to be defective, you
may submit your warranty request and photographs of the product using the Farberwarecookware.com/warranty
or the warranty link on Farberwarecookware.com.
Farberware® warrants to the original purchaser that it will replace any defective part
or item which is identified and verified during the warranty period, or, at Farberware's
discretion, substitute a replacement pan of similar value. This warranty does not cover
damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear. Scratches,
stains, discoloration or damage from overheating are not covered by this warranty. Incidental
or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. This warranty gives you specific
rights as stated herein. You may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Should you have a problem with your cookware, please contact us via our website at Farberwarecookware.com
or by phone to our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-809-7166 between the hours of
7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.