• Constructed from durable, warp-resistant steel for long-lasting high performance; rolled rims and wide handles provide a sure, comfortable grip
• Vibrant Colorvive(tm) metallic colored nonstick coating shines a light on this durable, easy to clean bakeware
• Quilted surfaces improve baking pan stability and boost airflow for beautiful, balanced baking and browning
• Oven safe to 450 degrees F; dishwasher safe for convenience, hand wash reccomended
• Quality Assurance Guarantee
Say goodbye to dull and uninspiring bakeware with the Farberware(r) Colorvive(tm) 12-Cup Muffin Pan.
Boasting a vibrant, metallic-colored nonstick coating, this muffin pan delivers glitzy great looks along with durable, warp-resistant steel construction. Perfect for a batch of double fudge and macadamia nut cupcakes or savory, prosciutto wrapped mini-frittatas, the high-quality nonstick provides long-lasting food release with easy cleanup. A quilted baking surface boosts airflow for balanced baking and easy browning, so buttermilk cornmeal and blueberry muffins will have golden brown bottoms.
The muffin pan is oven safe to 450°F for near-endless recipe compatibility, rolled rims and wide handles provide plenty of comfortable grip for pulling red velvet cupcakes out of the oven, and the pan is dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning, although hand wash is recommended.
Focus the bright beam of high-performance, visually stunning bakeware with the Farberware(r) Colorvive(tm) 12-Cup Muffin Pan and leave the dull pans behind.