- High-quality DiamondMax nonstick performs 3X better than ceramic nonstick for superior food release and easy cleanup
- The glass lid means that cooking can be overseen without sacrificing heat or moisture
- This saucepan is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and can go from the stove directly into the oven
- For fast and easy cleanup, the saucepan is conveniently dishwasher safe
- Convenient pour spout for easy handling of soups, stocks, stews, sauces and more
This 5.25-quart covered Farberware One Pot saucepan is ideal for making a range of one-pot meals to feed the family on busy weekdays and fun weekends alike.
Since 1900, Farberware® has brought performance, convenience and reliability to countless kitchens at an affordable price. The Performance Nonstick collection continues those traditions while improving upon them with new technology for today’s busy cooks. This covered saucepan features high-quality DiamondMax nonstick that performs 3X better than ceramic nonstick for superior food release and easy cleanup.
The result is cookware that warms evenly and browns food beautifully. The glass lid allows the cooking process to be monitored without losing heat or moisture, and the strong handle provides a comfortable grip. Plus, a convenient pour spout makes it a snap to handle sauces, soups, stews and more. The best part is that these technological advances have been added without sacrificing convenience – this covered saucepan is oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe for swift and simple cleanup.
For one pot versatility and dishwasher-safe high performance, reach for the Farberware Performance 5.25-Quart Nonstick One Pot Pan.