• Stockpot constructed from durable steel with an easy-cleaning cream-colored enamel interior
• The colorful enamel exterior is stain resistant, and the sturdy steel loop handles provide solid support
• The rolled stainless steel stockpot rim helps protect against dents and dings
• Snug-fitting, color-coordinated domed lid seals in heat and moisture
• Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
Stocks are up and at em, and so are jumbo-sized batches of stews, soups and other delicious foods, with the sturdy, colorful Farberware(r) Enamel on Steel 16-Quart Covered Stockpot.
Made with Farberware(r) durability and dependability, this large-capacity stockpot features quality steel construction so that home cooks get great returns. On the interior, cream-colored enamel provides a timeless kitchen look and a cooking surface that cleans easily even with browned bits and long-simmered stocks and broths. The colorful enamel exterior is also stain resistant and easy to clean.
Farberware(r) has been a trusted name in cookware and kitchenware for generations, and this 16-quart stockpot is no exception. Generous loop handles integrated into the construction make it a cinch to move the pot between kitchen stations, even when full. For a final practical and great-looking touch, the rolled stainless steel rim helps to protect the pots edge against dents and dings. The colorful domed lid seals in heat and moisture, and the pot includes a Farberware Quality Assurance Guarantee.
Stock up with everyday ease, making soups, stews, stocks and more, with the easy-to-clean, easy-to-appreciate Farberware(r) Enamel on Steel 16-Quart Covered Stockpot.