Set Contains: 2-Quart Covered Saucepan, 4-Quart Covered Saucepan,3.5-Quart Saucepot, 6-Quart Stockpot, 10.5-Inch Skillet, 8-Inch Skillet
- Neat Nest™ technology stacks like items together for maximized storage with minimized scratching and denting for long-lasting, space-saving cookware
- High-performance aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly to eliminate hot spots that can burn foods
- Enhanced nonstick interiors provide excellent food release and super easy cleanup; shatter resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture and act as a convenient base when saucepans and saucepots are nested
- Dual-riveted handle features Neat Nest™ interlocking design to nest like items together and protect nonstick surfaces from scratching.
- Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning; Oven safe to 350 degrees F for stove-to-oven versatility
Upgrade your cookware to new levels of Stacked and Intact™ convenience with the Farberware® Neat Nest™ 10-Piece Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set.
Part of the Farberware® line of innovative Neat Nest™ stackable cookware, this set of essential saucepans and versatile skillets is crafted from high-performance, even-heating aluminum. Ingenious and space-saving, Neat Nest™ items nest within each other to maximize storage space while minimizing the dents and dings from stacking unmatched pots and pans together in the kitchen. Saucepans nest within saucepans, saucepots nest within saucepots and stockpots, and skillets nest within skillets. Handles are double-riveted for strength and interlock with other Neat Nest™ handles of like items so cookware surfaces “float” and nonstick surfaces are protected from scratches. Shatter resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture, and also act as a convenient base when saucepans and sacuepots are nested inside each other.
Once on the stovetop, an enhanced nonstick interior provides fantastic food release and easy cleanup of even sticky and gooey recipes like honey lime marinated chicken or a rich and cheesy spaghetti carbonara. Plus, the cookware is oven safe to 350° for finishing off soy-glazed pork tenderloin with baby roasted potatoes or pulling off other great stove-to-oven recipes.
Neat Nest is made in the USA from imported components. Plus, Neat Nest purchases support Farberware’s annual commitment to help the National Park Foundation protect our parks with an annual donation of $100,000, so you’ll cook great and feel great, too.
Save some space with innovative technology, high-performance Stacked and Intact™ features and the easy fit of the Farberware® Neat Nest™ Aluminum Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set.