- Neat Nest™ technology stacks like items together for maximized storage with minimized scratching and denting for long-lasting, space-saving cookware
- High-performance Stacked and Intact™ aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly to eliminate hot spots that can burn foods
- Enhanced nonstick interiors provide excellent food release and super easy cleanup; shatter resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture and act as a convenient base when saucepots are nested
- Dual-riveted handle features Neat Nest™ interlocking design to nest saucepans with minimal contact to protect nonstick surfaces
- Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning; Oven safe to 350 degrees F for stove-to-oven versatility
Upgrade your cookware to new levels of Stacked and Intact™ convenience with the Farberware® Neat Nest™ 1-Quart Aluminum Nonstick Covered Saucepan.
Part of the Farberware® line of innovative Neat Nest™ stackable cookware, this versatile 1-quart saucepan is crafted from high-performance, even-heating aluminum and is nestable with other Neat Nest™ saucepans to maximize storage space while minimizing the dents and dings from stacking unmatched pots and pans together in the kitchen. The saucepan handle is double-riveted for confident strength and interlocks with other Neat Nest™ saucepan handles so cookware surfaces “float” rather than scratch against each other when nested, protecting the high quality nonstick surfaces. The shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture, and acts as a convenient base when the saucepan is nested inside another.
Neat Nest is made in the USA from imported components. Plus, Neat Nest purchases support Farberware’s annual commitment to help the National Park Foundation protect our parks with an annual donation of $100,000, so you’ll cook great and feel great, too.
Once on the stovetop, the saucepan’s enhanced nonstick interior provides fantastic food release and easy cleanup of even sticky and gooey recipes like a rich chocolate ganache or a spicy Kung Pao chicken spaghetti. Plus, it’s oven safe to 350° for finishing off seared filet mignon or pulling off other great stove-to-oven recipes.
Save some space with innovative technology, high-performance features and the easy fit of the Farberware® Neat Nest™ 1-Quart Aluminum Nonstick Covered Saucepan.