• Neat Nest(tm) technology stacks like items together for maximized Stacked and Intact(tm) storage with minimized scratching and denting for long-lasting, space-saving cookware
• High-performance aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly to eliminate hot spots that can burn foods
• Enhanced nonstick interior provides excellent food release and super easy cleanup; shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture and acts as a convenient base or cap when pots are nested
• Dual-riveted handles feature the Neat Nest(tm) interlocking design to nest pots together while protecting nonstick surfaces from scratching
• Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning; Oven safe to 350 degrees F for stove-to-oven versatility
Upgrade your cookware to new levels of Stacked and Intact(tm) convenience with the Farberware(r) Neat Nest(tm) 3.5-Quart Aluminum Nonstick Covered Saucepot.
Part of the Farberware(r) line of innovative Neat Nest(tm) stackable cookware, this versatile 3.5-Quart saucepot is crafted from high-performance, even-heating aluminum and is nestable with other Neat Nest(tm) saucepots to maximize kitchen storage space while minimizing the dents and dings from stacking unmatched pots and pans together. The saucepot handles are double-riveted for confident strength and interlock with other Neat Nest(tm) saucepot handles so pots "float" when nested to protect nonstick surfaces from scratching. The shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture, and acts as a convenient base when the saucepot is nested inside another.
Once on the stovetop, the saucepot's enhanced nonstick interior provides fantastic food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like herb-encrusted lobster mac and cheese. Plus, it's oven safe to 350° for finishing off red wine braised beef short ribs and other stove-to-oven recipes.
Neat Nest is made in the USA from imported components. Plus, Neat Nest purchases support Farberware’s annual commitment to help the National Park Foundation protect our parks with an annual donation of $100,000, so you’ll cook great and feel great, too.
Save some space with innovative, Stacked and Intact(tm) technology, high-performance features and the easy fit of the Farberware(r) Neat Nest(tm) 3.5-Quart Aluminum Nonstick Covered Saucepot.