• Neat Nest(tm) technology stacks like items together for maximized storage with minimized scratching and denting for long-lasting, space-saving cookware
• High-performance aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly to eliminate hot spots that can burn foods
• Enhanced nonstick interior provides excellent food release and super easy cleanup
• Dual-riveted handle boasts Neat Nest(tm) locking feature to stack skillets together without scratching nonstick surfaces
• Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning; Oven safe to 350 degrees F for stove-to-oven versatility
Upgrade your cooking to Stacked and Intact(tm) levels of compact convenience with the Farberware® Neat Nest(tm) 8-Inch Aluminum Nonstick Skillet.
Part of the Farberware® line of innovative Neat Nest(tm) stackable cookware, this super functional 8-inch skillet is crafted from high-performance, even-heating aluminum and is nestable with other Neat Nest(tm) skillets to maximize storage space while minimizing the dents and dings from stacking unmatched pots and pans together in the kitchen. The skillet handle is double-riveted for strength and interlocks with other Neat Nest(tm) skillet handles so pan surfaces “float” rather than scratch against nonstick surfaces when nested. Once on the stovetop, the skillet’s enhanced nonstick interior provides fantastic food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like honey and soy glazed Thai chicken breasts or a prosciutto and triple cream brie grilled cheese. Plus, it’s oven safe to 350° for the perfect sear-roasted flank steak and other stove-to-oven recipes.
Neat Nest is made in the USA from imported components. Plus, Neat Nest purchases support Farberware’s annual commitment to help the National Park Foundation protect our parks with an annual donation of $100,000, so you’ll cook great and feel great, too.
Save some kitchen storage space with innovative technology, high-performance features and the easy fit of the Farberware® Neat Nest(tm) 8-Inch Aluminum Nonstick Skillet.