- This dishwasher safe ceramic nonstick skillet takes Farberware® innovation and performance into a fresh, colorful range of kitchen convenience
- Sturdy aluminum construction heats fast and evenly; long-lasting PFOA- and PTFE-free white ceramic nonstick provides superb food release
- The deep skillet features a unique quilted nonstick cooking surface to boost food release; sturdy porcelain enamel exterior is stain-resistant
- The skillet’s extra depth is perfect for big batch recipes and family meals
- The deep skillet’s sturdy handle is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Dish up easy, everyday deliciousness in this large, deep frying pan that delivers solid cooking performance and dishwasher-safe cleanup: the Farberware® PURECOOK™ Ceramic Nonstick 12-1/2-Inch Deep Skillet.
Farberware® PURECOOK™ Ceramic merges durable cookware construction with innovative PFOA-, PTFE- and cadmium-free ceramic nonstick that provides superb food release. Extra depth in this pan makes it the perfect piece of cookware for a large batch of turkey breakfast sausage browned with onions and peppers or a stovetop skillet dinner of chicken and pasta. A fresh, distinctive white nonstick interior gives even basic cooking processes a bright, bold look.
Best of all, this Farberware® skillet features a unique quilted cooking surface to boost the nonstick food release and deliver terrific browning and searing when and where it counts. Enjoy the nonstick action when cooking everything from a family-sized batch of cheddar-flecked scrambled eggs to fresh filets of salmon with the exteriors done to perfection. The colorful porcelain enamel exterior is stain-resistant and easy to clean, and the sturdy handle sports a convenient hanging ring stylishly accented with stainless steel. Oven safe to 350°F, the skillet includes a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Join the convenience of innovative ceramic nonstick merged with dependable cookware performance, cooking with the durable, dishwasher-safe Farberware® PURECOOK™ Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 8-1/2-Inch Skillet.