• Heavy-duty stainless steel has a brushed finish for a classic touch
• A stylish glass knob lets you know when percolating begins; brews up to eight 4-ounce cups of your favorite coffee
• Features a permanent filter basket, so there’s no need to deal with messy paper filters
• The non-reactive interior keeps water from absorbing any undesirable odors or tastes
• Fully immersible and dishwasher safe (glass knob and pump tube spring excepted)
Brewing coffee on the stovetop extracts a fuller, richer flavor, and this Farberware Stainless Steel 8-Cup Stovetop Percolator is ready to brew up eight 4-ounce cups of your favorite java.
Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this percolator continues that tradition for a new generation. The heavy-duty stainless steel features a brushed finish for a classic touch with a sleek and traditional look to fit in with any kitchen decor. A comfortable handle with iconic styling offers a confident grasp and is designed to provide a balanced grip while pouring delicious French roasts or flavored coffee blends. A non-reactive interior keeps water from absorbing any undesirable odors or tastes. And, with a permanent filter basket, there’s no need to deal with messy paper filters. A tight-fitting lid seals in heat and the sturdy, see-through glass knob lets you know when percolating begins. Fully immersible and dishwasher safe (glass knob and pump tube spring excepted), this percolator makes a great addition to any of the Farberware collections.
Get back to basics, and enjoy more flavorful coffee, using the Farberware 8-Cup Brushed Stainless Steel Stovetop Percolator.