A family friendly egg dish loaded with Greek flavors...perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh Greek oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl with oregano and spinach. Set aside.
- Place a large Farberware® Dishwasher Safe Nonstick skillet over medium heat and add oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Stir in tomatoes, olives and artichokes and cook approximately 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Add eggs and cook stirring until they begin to set, another 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top and place entire pan in the oven for 3- 5 minutes or until it starts to brown and the eggs are fully set.
- Remove from heat, cut into wedges and serve.