Everything you love about your favorite Mexican breakfast—or lunch, brunch, or dinner!—in a cozy, comforting bowl.
- 3 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup avocados, sliced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- small sprigs fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Hot sauce, for serving
- In a Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick 2-Qt Saucepan, warm the beans and chiles (with their liquids), along with the chili powder, coriander, and cumin. Add salt to taste, cover to keep warm, and set aside.
- On a Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick 11" Square Griddle on medium-low heat, warm the oil. Gently crack the eggs onto the griddle and cook to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to arrange the bean mixture in bowls. Arrange the eggs on top, along with the avocados, cheese, salsa, and scallions. Garnish with the cilantro and a few tortilla chips. Serve with hot sauce and additional chips on the side.