It’s hard to believe something this tasty can be ready so quickly. The key, of course, is in the easy-to-assemble marinade, which adds depth of flavor to this savory cut of meat. For the perfect
one-stack three-stack meal, complete the dish with an easy Vegetable Ragout over Cheesy Grits side using the Neat Nest Saucepan and Saucepot sets.
- 3 tablespoons lower sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 pound skirt steak, halved crosswise into 2 equal pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and rice vinegar in a medium bowl. Add the steak and toss well. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Heat the canola oil in a Farberware Neat Nest 12-Inch Nonstick Skillet over medium. Remove the steak from the marinade wiping off excess. Add to the skillet and cook, turning once, 6-7 minutes for medium-rare, 8-9 minutes for medium. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes. Sprinkle the steak with the sesame seeds and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices.