If you've never made homemade fruit snacks it's easier than you think! Only 4 ingredients to make sweet jellies complete with Vitamin C and real fruit!
- 2/3 cup pureed fruit, such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries)
- 1/3 cup 100% fruit juice, such as an apple-berry blend, etc.
- 8 teaspoons gelatin powder, plain flavored
- 2 tablespoons honey, optional
- Wash, cut off stems, and puree fruit.
- Put a Farberware Neat Nest 1.5-Qt Saucepot on the stove on medium heat.
- Add your 1/3 cup of 100% fruit juice.
- Add your 2/3 cup of pureed strawberries and 2 of tablespoons honey (if you choose to add honey for a bit of added sweetness). Whisk together.
- Slowly add your gelatin powder 1-2 teaspoons at a time whisking to dissolve.
- Once all your gelatin is added continue to whisk until all gelatin powder is dissolved and liquid just begins to bubble, then turn off heat and take the pot off the stove.
- Pour your liquid into a measuring cup with a spout on it. Lay your silicone molds on a Farberware baking sheet.
- Pour your liquid into the molds making sure not to overfill them.
- Put your cookie sheet with molds on top into your freezer for 30 minutes, pop them out carefully, then enjoy!