Luxurious cheesecake flavors and sweet brownie goodness mesh flawlessly to form the ultimate sinfully delicious dessert.
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9x9” baking pan or line with parchment paper. With mixer, beat butter and 3/4 cup of the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in 2 eggs, one at a time. Stir in the melted chocolate then slowly mix in 3/4 cup of flour and salt. Reserve 1/2 cup of the batter and spread the rest in the prepared pan.
- Mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg, vanilla and 1 tbsp flour until smooth. Spread over chocolate batter and, afterwards, dollop the reserve chocolate batter onto the cream cheese surface. Draw a knife through the dollops to create a swirled pattern. Bake 50 minutes or until done.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes prior to slicing into squares.