Classic snack mix gets a major upgrade with the addition of homemade ranch seasoning. Add this to your party menus, or pack it up for a great road trip snack!
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups toasted corn cereal, (e.g. Chex™ Cereal)
- 2 1/2 cups toasted rice cereal, (e.g. Chex™ Cereal)
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups baked cheese crackers
- 3/4 cups unsalted cashews
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a Farberware® Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, dried dill, black pepper and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cereal, mini pretzels, cheese crackers and cashews.
- Add homemade ranch mixture to the large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add melted butter and toss to coat.
- Divide mixture between two parchment-lined Farberware® 11x17-inch cookie sheets and bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Store snack mix in an airtight container.