Just like grabbing tacos at a stand at the beach—fresh flavors abound from spicy shrimp, creamy coleslaw to smooth avocados.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package peeled and deveined raw shrimp, patted dry
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn, cooked as directed and cooled
- 10 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Avocado slices
- Fresh salsa
- In resealable bag, mix oil, chili powder, cumin, salt and garlic. Add shrimp; seal bag and toss to coat shrimp in oil mixture. Refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice and sugar. Stir in coleslaw mix and corn.
- Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, stirring 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp are no longer pink. Divide shrimp and coleslaw mixture among tortillas. Top each with avocado slices and salsa.