This s’mores skillet cookie is an indulgently warm, easy, and delicious dessert the whole family will love. This soft-baked cookie is filled with chocolate, marshmallows, and even better when topped with ice cream!
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick 10-inch Skillet with butter or oil.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add egg followed by vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated, scraping down the bowl as needed. Add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, mixing until combined. Add chocolate and marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Transfer cookie dough into prepared skillet and bake for 20-22 minutes. Remove cookie from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Top warm skillet cookie with ice cream, chocolate sauce, graham cracker pieces, and sprinkles. Serve right away.