Chinese take-out is often a go-to for busy weeknights. This recipe shows you just how easy it is to make a delicious, healthy and fresh meal with just a few simple ingredients. With just a couple strips of chicken tenders, onions, a handful of mushrooms and snow peas, you can whip up a fast meal at home without having to call for delivery!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 pound chicken strips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 2 cups snow peas
- Salt, to taste
- Take a Farberware® Dishwasher Safe Nonstick skillet and heat oil to medium-high heat.
- Add diced chicken and cook until all sides have turned opaque, then add the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Then, add the onion and sauté for about 2 more minutes. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
- Add the mushrooms and snow peas. Toss until heated through and serve with white rice or your favorite noodles.