Topped with red onions, artichoke hearts, proscuitto and tons of melted cheese, you better bring a hungry stomach before diving into this dish.
- 12 oz your favorite pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, sliced, (sautéed if fresh)
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 oz prosciutto, sliced thin and cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough to a 12” round, spray with olive oil and invert onto pizza pan. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough. Sprinkle ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese over all and then top evenly with the artichoke hearts, diced tomatoes , red onion, bell pepper, parmesan cheese, and Prosciutto. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over all.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley.