Fuel your morning with all your breakfast faves in one easy-to-make skillet dish! Loaded up with bacon and sausage, topped with a little Fresno pepper for flavor, and finished off with freshly cracked sunny side up eggs, this mouthwatering dish is definitely one the whole family won't get enough of.
- 4 bacon strips
- 4 pork breakfast sausage links
- 1 large potato, cut into 1/8-Inch slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Fresno pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 sprigs thyme
- In a Farberware Neat Nest 12” Nonstick Skillet, cook bacon and sausage until done. Place into the Farberware Neat Nest 10” Nonstick Skillet with paper towels and keep warm in the oven at 175°F.
- Drain grease from the large pan. Add olive oil with potato slices and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, Fresno pepper and cumin. Cook for about 7-10 minutes.
- Leaving the potatoes in the pan, make room for the eggs. Crack them in the pan and cook until egg whites are opaque.
- Season with more salt and pepper, add leaves from sprigs of thyme and serve.