Quick and easy, this One Pot Chili Mac is one of our favorite cold weather foods. Merging two of our favorite comfort dishes together in one hearty meal.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a Farberware Glide 4-Qt Sauté Pan, add your ground beef and onions and cook until beef is no longer pink and onions are tender.
- Add in your garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Add in your chicken broth, beans, tomatoes, chili powder, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder and brown sugar and stir, then bring to a boil.
- Once it’s boiling, add in your uncooked pasta and simmer for about 15 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Once tender add in your cheese and salt & pepper and stir until melted.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.