Stir fry’s are a great example of making quick, fresh and delicious meals at home. Keep it meatless or toss in some plump shrimp or shredded store-bought rotisserie chicken and you’ve got a meal perfect for dinners, quick lunches, picnics and even for hosting a gathering in your home.
- 1 (8-ounce) package dry noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1 1/2 cup sliced green cabbage
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, (optional)
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Kosher salt , to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, black or white
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions and set aside.
- Heat a Farberware Neat Nest 12-Inch Skillet with oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for about 1 minute, stirring so that it doesn’t burn. Add onions and sauté for another minute.
- Add the carrots toss together for a couple minutes for the carrots to start to become tender, yet still firm. Toss in the noodles and mix with the vegetables.
- Add the peas and cabbage. Toss and add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Mix thoroughly together with some fresh cracked pepper. Taste to see if you like the saltiness. Add kosher salt, if you want it a little saltier.
- Turn off the heat and drizzle the sesame oil and seeds. Toss together and serve.