Creamy Tuscan chicken is a restaurant quality dinner that’ll be on the table in 30 minutes. Filled with fresh spinach and sun-dried tomatoes, this easy and elegant dish will quickly become a staple in your kitchen.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, (4 pieces total)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 shallots, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and rough chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Heat olive oil in a Farberware Easy Clean Pro 11-Inch Skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Add butter, shallots and garlic to pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Deglaze the pan with white wine and reduce by half (this will take about 2 minutes). Add cream, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese, whisking to melt cheese. Cook sauce for 3-4 minutes, until it starts to thicken. Add spinach and cook an additional minute or two, until sauce reaches desired consistency. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Return chicken to the pan and spoon sauce over it.